Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's been awhile...

Haven't been blogging for awhile. Been quite busy with homework. Still got my damn English assignment to do. Let's see what up with me lately.

  1. Last Friday's football was crap. Everyone was late, then it started raining so hard that we had to stop playing. I think I got a lecture this day about my phone bill. All I hear is blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla. Oh well.
  2. Saturday : Went out with me baby <3>
  3. Nothing much happening since Saturday. Really boring. College is no fun. Too boring. Just wanna have fun :P
Updates:-

  • Lin Dan lost to Hyun-Il by a controversial point. I suspect linesman were purposely cheating. It wasn't the first bad call against Lin Dan. In fact, they were all against him.
  • Shake a Leg
  • On page 31 for The Exile. The book is getting interesting.

No comments: