Friday, January 25, 2008

Unfairness in...

GOD DAMN IT!!! FUCKING RACTAR REJECTED US!!! HAVE TO FIND A FUCKING NEW SHELTER TO GO TO NOW!!! *)!#@)%&#%!#&$!#_^$!_(#$!*%$&!_# Oh well. Didn't really wanna go to that stupid fucking place anyways. Hopefully my group will choose PAWS. Easiest, get to play with animals and we only need to pass this fucking class.

Having match today. Gonna go to school in about 1 1/2 hours. Hopefully my teams fitness has improved since the last time we played. Match starts at 3 so I'll be hanging with my baby :)

Nothing much to say right now. Been busy with assignments. I'll finish with updates like usual.

Updates:-

  • Page I'm on for my book, page 24
  • Arsenal 1-5 Tottenham (Oops, didn't i write this already? ;P)
  • Lingam is now saying he was joking.
Quote of the day : "You messed up Vietnam, you messed up Iraq, don't mess up The Scousers by giving Rafa the sack!!!" - Die-hard Liverpool fan.

No comments: