Wednesday, January 23, 2008

At last...

I have more homework than I wanted. Damn. I only wanted just enough for me to finish in 15 minutes so I can feel that I have accomplished something but in reality, I hardly did any work. At least the homework is easy (Thank god!!!).

Monday

School

Tuesday

School

Wednesday

Finally something other than school. Today is Thaipusam. This day means A LOT to me even though I'm not Hindu. This is because it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!! Izzaty had a farewell party today at Tropicana Club. We were bowling for almost three hours. I only managed to get a 119. Quite far off from my record, 145. But most importantly, I got to see my baby today <3 style="font-weight: bold;">TANI was there. Kinda surprised me but it was a public holiday and she was stationed at Sepang. She was all excited to see us. She was kinda freaky in a cute excited little girl who just found new friends kind of way :P Anyways, back to Izzie's house. Had more food there. Hehe. Didn't eat a lot though. Just had deserts. We all just hanged around at her house talking. Tani told us about her life in NS. The guys discussed some futsal that we're going to play this Friday.

Things on my mind

I remember during free periods for both classes, we would be in a class talking and playing around. I miss that :( Now there's no classes, we are all in different schools and our timetables don't exactly have the same breaks. Like for example, Sherman goes to Sunway too but I've never seen him before cause our breaks are different. Another thing different is that sometimes I go to my baby's class to hang out with her or just to see her. I obviously can't do that now. Sometimes during my breaks, I imagine what I would be doing right now if I was in school. Sigh... I understand how Joey (Tribiani) feels after that last episode Friends. I just gotta get used to it I guess...

Updates:-

  • Arsenal 1-5 Tottenham (HELL YEAH!!!)
  • Lingam says "He looks like me, he sounds like me, but he's not me!!!"
  • Lee Chong Wei won (This still doesn't mean that Malaysia Boleh)
  • I'm reading a book called "The Exile". I'm now on page 18.

No comments: