Sunday, January 20, 2008

At this very moment...

Updates:-

  • Man Utd 2 - 0 Reading
  • Lee Chong Wei is in the Malaysian Open finals
Now back to me. I just finished writing a letter of approval (for the very first time). I feel it's quite a significant achievement for a man much like myself. I actually completed something important and formal!!! Friday played some futsal. Very messy but a good work out out of it. haven't felt that tired in months. Trying to get a futsal match with Beaconhouse Sri Inai Futsal Team. Unfortunately, my team and I are lacking match fitness. But we got experience (AYE FELLAS!!!). Had taekwondo in the morn today. Having it in the morning sucks. After the first hour, I just felt like sleeping. At least it helps me exercise which I rarely do.

I'm still feeling a little bit tired right now. I'll right about something tonight if i feel more alive. Hopefully tonight I can happily write "Lee Chong Wei bt Lee Hyun-Il 21-0, 21-0" :D

P.S. I miss school :'( Don't think it'll be easy to getting close friends (like in school) in college. And I don't get to see my girlfriend as often as I would like (That'll never happen, I never get enough of her :) ). I'll write about it soon. Not now. Not enough concentration energy. Ciaoz.

No comments: