Wednesday, February 6, 2008

An even longer while...

Haven't been online for almost a week :P Been even busier with studying (got exams right after chinese new year) and been working too. Having this part-time job at my mum's office. Easy job for RM5/hour. I'm called a store boy but i seem to do more filing. Boring to do the same thing for 8 hours. Went to Nicole's farewell party on some day which i can't remember (not that i don't bother to, i really can't remember right now, sorry Nicole :) ). Played a few hands, watch Arsenal win (fuck).

Nothing much happening to me. I'm soooooooooo bored. The worst part is my mid-terms after cny. So if anyone invites me to their place, i can't stay too long because i got to go home and study for my damn mid-terms!!! Sorry guys.

It's getting hot... At least it rains almost every day. Wish it rained in the afternoon though. Makes me hate clothes this time of the year. Sigh...

Updates:-
  • I've got nuffin.
  • I really don't.
  • Oh, my book, Page 89 on The Exile (so i'm a slow reader. I'm not slow, I'm just lazy to read)

No comments: