Monday, February 11, 2008

How on earth...

Today in school, the funniest thing happened!!! We were sitting at the usual round tables when we heard a loud BANG!!! It sounded like a table fell from several meters. I turned towards the sound and saw that the glass at the student center was shaking. I saw some fella on the the floor looking disorientated. We laughed so hard and loud straight away! He fucking ran into the automatic sliding glass door! And he was running head first!!! Like some little kid running and pretending he was a plane! Wait, that's not it. HE FUCKING BROKE HIS GLASSES!!! What an idiot. I want the security tape for that. Then i learned he was running to get change from the cafeteria. Why the fuck are you running? WALK!!! Put one foot in front of the other without jumping!!! And you're in college. You humiliate me. Sigh... Pre-U students...

Anyways, my birthday was yesterday. Went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. Ate waaaaaaaaay to much. So full... But food was sooooo fucking good. Love seafood. Yummmmm.

Updates:-
  • I'm fucking 17 bitches. Still need another year...
  • Am on page 119 now :)
  • Getting my room done by ikea. Got the plans. Just gotta order.
  • My laptop has been ordered for like 2 weeks now but fucking HP hasn't brought in the new stock.

No comments: