Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life goes on...

Went to Desmond's farewell party on Saturday. Played some cards, played a lot of cards, watch people play cards as well as mah jong and had some fun. Unless I'm mistaken, I have been to Desmond's house for parties since we were Junior 6. Wow. Been there for like 7 years and the highlight of it is always gambling. Too bad we don't play with money. Just for fun.

On Monday night, went to eat dinner with Edwin then supper with the guys including Desmond. It's his last night here anyways. I think he'll be wanking about cute New Zealand. And once he's there, he'll be wanking about sexy Malaysia. Horny freaky dicky guy. Oh, and I had my Chemistry test on Monday too. Once again, was the first to finish it under 30 minutes. This is the benefit of making notes. GO MAKE THEM!!!

Nothing much to report I guess. Boredom...

No comments: