Thursday, March 20, 2008

Updating...

I did some research on shisha and it turns out, the smoke doesn't kill you but the "dapur" does if it's not cleaned properly. The bacteria may be breathed in from the tube and into the lungs which may cause bronchitis, lung cancer, coughing and etc. etc. Still trying of an easy way to burn charcoal in order to use Edwin's shisha which has never been touched before.

Last night, a group of white people went to Spicy to shisha. They ordered two (noobs) and were contemplating whether they would want a third one. After much talk about shisha-ing (10 minutes in total), they just left with two still tasteful shisha's. What a fucking waste of money. Assholes. They could have given them to me and Edwin.

Had an hour of sleep last night. I came back from Spicy at 12, sent some files through the internet. Watched an episode of Samurai X. Then I laid my head in bed and I just couldn't sleep. Was like that till 4 when I got up to watch ManU vs Bolton (which ManU won of course). Went to bed at 6 and was woken by the sounds of Edwin's call at 7 for basketball training :/

No comments: