Saturday, March 1, 2008

Living in the past...

How can anyone forget about the past. I mean, the past always have the best of memories. Some may be painful and will always be but there are the good times too. I miss my past for sure. College feels so different than school. It has its ups but not as good as school. Maybe later it'll be more exciting but i still miss the past. Skipping classes, getting in trouble, teasing friends, meeting her (back then la). In college, you get away with almost anything and when you do get into trouble, you're in fucking deep shit. Meeting Xavier once a fortnight is no where near as much trouble as meeting the head of once. Wish it was last year all over again... :'(

The one real upside now is that a few of us can drive so meeting up with the guys is so much easier (what happened to all you girls?). And i'm gonna drive soon too. All in all, I'm definitely not over the past but I'm that hopeful the future will be a lot more exciting.

No comments: