Friday, May 2, 2008

Hussen and Agnita's Party...

What comes before part B?
PART-AAAAYYY

Anyways, at Agnita's poolside party, I fell to the temptation of alcohol and I had to wake up at 7 the next morning for a futsal tournament. The agreement between the futsal players were two shots ONLY. That was bullshit. All of us had more than that and a lot of specials too. I think because of guilty conscience, we were the earliest to arrive. :P

Hussen's had the best food I've ever tasted. Sahara Tent's food rock your sock off. Had 5 rounds before I was finally filled up. THE BEST!!! Afterparty was at Maison and I actually went. Got in for free (Bitches). And then there was a fight. Potong stim la... Had to leave cause the cops came and a few of us were underage. And we left in style too. In a fully tinted Mini. The car is fucking cool. I think it's just the right size for me. :P

Peace out.

No comments: